Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Je Suis Anglais

I am writing this blog entry from a cybercafe in Paris. If you do not think that is a little cool, then you have some deep seated issues. Anyway, things are great here. Yesterday I went to Notre Dame, Le Conciegerie, Sainte Chapele, Le Palais Justis, and the Eiffel Tower.

I don't know if you are aware, but the Eiffel Tower is really, really tall. The view from the top is incredible, and I'm very glad I have come here. Having said that, I am looking forward to co,ing home and talking to people in Texas style English again.

Peace out friends and family, I'll see you all soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger wcyarbrough said...

HE LIVES! I'm glad you're having a super time of it, we can't wait until you're back, though. Summer sucks without a good, healthy (drama-free) crowd to hang out with. Take lots of pictures and then "thefacebook" them for us. I'm also glad you updated your blog...been a while!

5:20 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home