Sunday, February 12, 2006

Highway to Terror

I went to Houston this weekend, and returned to Austin on this Sunday. On doing this, I discovered an awesome way to freak yourself out.

So I'm driving on 290, and it is dark, dark as, oh, let's say night. There were no street lights, and very few other cars. Trees lined the side of the road. I have this gadget that broadcasts songs from my Ipod onto the radio. The songs were on random, and "She's In Parties" by Bauhaus came on. By itself, it is a weird enough song. When it is dark and the song goes weirdly staticky and pulses with a strange unearthly beat just on the edge of hearing, it is downright eerie.

That's when the vampires attacked .....

1 Comments:

Blogger Jimbo said...

Your blog is good. You should post more regularly. Get yourself some kind of posting Metamucil. And keep up the good work.

http://btno.blogspot.com

8:35 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home