Saturday, February 04, 2006

My Top 5 Top 5 Lists

Last night I watched High Fidelity, in which the characters spent a great deal of time making top five lists. I often am overly influenced by movies I watch. For example, after seeing Who Framed Roger Rabbit? I dipped my shoes in turpentine to see them melt in a heartbreaking manner. Instead they just became damp and smelt of turpentine. On another occasion, after a viewing of Moonraker, I used a laser from space to shoot things. Most memorably, after seeing Underworld: Evolution, I dressed entirely in skintight black leather, and walked around being a pointless, plot hole filled, confusing mess of stupidity.

Anyway, since I saw High Fidelity, I decided to make Top 5 lists. Here, for you lucky little ducks, is my Top 5 list of Top 5 lists. For those of you who find this boring, or confusingly recursive, please close your eyes and picture a relaxing beach. Then, picture that beach coming to life and punching you. That will teach you to not like things I write.

Top 5 Top 5 Lists
1) Top 5 songs about telephones
2) Top 5 words that rhyme with "purple"
3) Top 5 words that sound dirty, but are in fact not
4) Top 5 sandwiches made with beef
5) Top 5 pet names based on the names of world leaders

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home