Thursday, February 02, 2006

A Multiple Choice Excuse

Some of you sharp eyed roustabouts may have noticed that my web logging page has not been updated. I apologize and assure you that I was occupied with things of grand importance. As a gesture to you, my kind readers, I offer a choice of five excusses for my lack of attention to matters of the blog. Please choose that which is most satisfactory to you.

A) I was putting the finishing touches on the 600 page handwritten manuscript of my fan fiction crossover opus, Wallace and Gromit Meet the Thundercats: Quest for the Wrong Trousers of Thunder.

B) I was participating in a no holds barred free style martial arts tournament on a remote island fortress. My impressive fighting style of Anglo-Chi, which involves much headbutting and applying of Doc Martens to groins, served me well, defeating such vaunted opponents as Avalanche Smith, the bareknuckle boxer, the karate prodigy Danny "Dragon" Hernandez, and some freaky ninja who shoots fireballs. Unfortunately I was eliminated in a semi-final by Han Kim Lo, Master of the Flying Monkey Blade. I shall train and return next year to claim my title as Lord of Combat.

C) I was watching Jurassic Park III repeatedly, in order that I may learn the eerie language of the raptors, and greet them as friends when the time comes.

D) I was pursuing the notorious jewel thief known only as "The Cat of Stuttgart" across Europe. To the hot air balloon, Jenkins, the game is afoot and I sense our felonious adversary may be preparing his most brazen heist yet!!!!!

E) I was constructing an elaborate facsimilie of myself from soap and toothpicks, in order to throw my enemies off the scent, and also hang clothes on.

Please choose the excuse which best suits you, and leave a comment indicating your decision. Thank you gentle readers.

1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

haha. if you didn't write such funny posts, poeple wouldnt demand more :)

are you and robin going to be able to make it to katie's party this weekend?

6:08 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home