Monday, January 16, 2006

The Blogosphere is abuzz!!

In my grand tradition of arriving to trends late, I now have a blog. Should I wish, I could inform the Internet of my every activity. A schoolchild in Bangladesh could read what I ate for dinner, while an elderly member of an Australian Aboriginal group could chuckle heartily over some witticism I choose to relate. This Information Superhighway is indeed a marvel, as many people, both Aboriginies and Bangladeshis have contacted me about personal information in the past.

I have been informed that it is considered polite in the Blogoseum (note: I just invented this word and hold exclusive copyright, so don't try and steal this) to leave comments in Blogs. I apologize that I have not done this in the past, and shall now do so. I would also be honoured if others wish to leave comments in my own poor entry to the Blogoteria (note: I invented this too, so you word vultures are duly warned).

2 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

haha. happy posting! may all your rambles be as entertaining :)

7:41 PM

 
Blogger wcyarbrough said...

Great Job in joining the rest of us, we will now post about your post in our blogs. Feel free to ask us about HTML upgrades to make your blog nicer. Cheers!

10:01 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home